Imagine yourself as a business entrepreneur who has developed a potentially highly successful service, and has obtained the necessary backing to build an organization that will deliver the service in this country and abroad.
Using concepts from this course, design an effective organization and describe the following:
- The way the organization operates, its organizational structure, its organizational design elements, how it is managed, how it is led, how it is controlled, and how performance is measured
- How employees are inducted into the organization, trained, and compensated
- How innovations are stimulated and supported
- How technology is used to achieve superior organizational and individual performance, competitive advantage, and operational effectiveness within a global marketplace
- The organization’s overall culture
- How the organization embodies classic and new science ideas of systems
- Should be 8-14 pages in length
- Include at least five references not associated with the course's assigned readings
- Should be formatted according to APA.