Write a 750-1000 word essay on constructing and administrating a questionnaire and its practical application in descriptive research. Include your opinion, backed by scholarly articles, about the strengths and weaknesses of this kind of research. In your essay, utilize at least FOUR scholarly research articles.
- Use Times New Roman script with a font size of 12 for the entire document.
- The paper should be double-spaced.
- Margins should be at least one inch all around.
- At least FOUR scholarly sources are utilized. Information is synthesized throughout the essay.
- The essay has a strong introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- APA style guidelines should be used, including proper in-text citations and a reference page.
- The essay should be well written and error free. Use spell check and proofread your essay for grammatical errors.
- The essay should be written in a professional tone. Familiar language (slang) should be avoided.
- Use direct quotations sparingly (paraphrasing is encouraged) and make sure quotes are properly documented.
- Be as concise and clear as possible throughout your paper.
- Each sentence should logically flow into the next sentence and each paragraph should transition smoothly to the next paragraph.