programs, and how these changes will support the improved healthcare of Saudi Arabian citizens. Then answer these questions in the concluding slides of the presentation:
- What is the future of healthcare in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
- What are the non-pharmaceutical methods that the Ministry of Health could use to prevent the spread of disease?
- What steps has the Ministry of Health taken to prepare for pandemic events?
- How is information accessed and exchanged regarding disease outbreaks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
- How does the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia suffer from non-communicable diseases that is the highest cause of mortality?
- What is the risk of a re-emergence of infectious disease outbreaks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
Research a minimum of six articles that help support your statements in the presentation. Please use the following headings:
- Vision 2030 (Governance)
- Themes (Programs)
- The Future of Healthcare in KSA (Disease Prevention)
- Pandemic Preparation (Disease Outbreaks)
- Non-Communicable Diseases (Re-emergence of Infectious Disease)
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 7-8 slides in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.