Create a Social Enterprise Project
The following is a project description that will you will complete throughout the rest of the semester. In this assignment you will develop a plan to launch an organization that improves the world. Late or emailed submissions will not be accepted. Crowdfunding or awareness campaigns are not allowed for this assignment. A grade of a D is the highest that will be awarded to crowdfunding or awareness campaign. To complete this project you will submit the following items on iCollege.
2.5 pages, double spaced.
- Pick a social problem & explain how this social problem impacts a beneficiary population
- analyze current attempts to solve this problem
- conduct interviews with beneficiaries or individuals who have knowledge of beneficiaries
- propose an innovative new solution to this social problem
- Develop a plan to test this new new solution by proposing a minimal viable product (mvp)
Please ask questions about this project in the discussion that is created in the project folder. You have significant freedom to work on this project how you’d would like, including freedom to change any portion of your project or plan, along the way. The quality of your choices will determine your success or failure in this project. A project that possesses the following criteria would receive a “A” grade:
- cite a total of 6 organizations working in this space
- Both traditional and innovation approaches
- conduct in depth interviews with at least 3 beneficiaries or individuals who work with beneficiaries about the problem, their ideas to solve this problem