A research paper on methamphetamine in the military during WW2. It is a fascinating story of bomber pilot’s hallucinating from “amphetamine psychosis” at 27,000 feet and seeing “grimlins” walking on the wings (recall the famous Twilight Zone Episode).
The paper must include the following:
- History and epidemiology of the drug
- The pharmacology, how does it work in the system
- How is it grown, manufactured, transported and marketed
- The dosage, expected effects, side effects and potential for overdose
- The specific treatments that might be used in rehabilitation