Referencing the Learning Resources for this module, choose a different question from the previous discussion in the research project list and answer it in relation to an issue in music and technology.
Research project questions
- What is the problem for which this technology is the solution?
- Whose problem is it?
- Which people and what institutions might be most seriously harmed by a technological solution?
- What new problems might be created because we have solved this problem?
- What sort of people and institutions might acquire special economic and political power because of technological change?
- What changes in language are being enforced by new technologies, and what is being gained and lost by such changes?
Initial discussion post should be at least 300 words and include citations for all sources used and references as appropriate. Please give a substantive response of at least 100 words to at least three other students. Please sure to cite all sources used in your post.