Read each article and participate in the discussion. Reference additional resources as needed.
- Technology has created more jobs than it has destroyed, says 140 years of data (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- How technology is destroying jobs (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Initial Post: Respond to at least two questions below.
- Has the use of technology made it easier or harder for you to find work? Provide examples.
- Name at least three fields that technology has decreased the number of available jobs through automation. Explain why or how.
- Name at least three fields that technology has increased the available number of jobs through advances in technology and skilled labor. Explain why or how.