1. The scope of the business case is: 22 physical servers need to be replaced using the cloud.
2. The benefits of the cloud is the opposite for the physical servers.
3. The goal of adopting a cloud strategy is to have IT resources available so the organization can meet its business objectives.
4. Physical servers require upfront capital funds vs the cloud requires minimum upfront capital.
5. This course is more about the business perspective of the cloud versus the technical; however both perspectives are covered.
6. The business case in the appendix of the textbook is a template for the business case. Remember, if needed, the template can be expanded.