PLEASE NOTE: MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL WORK, NEVER SOLD BEFORE! PLAGIARISM WILL BE DISPUTED!
Please check for plagiarism before sending:
Final Project Submission
Throughout the last eight weeks you have looked at various aspects of project management and key components of a project plan. The final aspect is finishing the project and ensuring proper termination of the project.
Create a sample project closing document similar to exhibit 15.3 that participants can fill out to provide feedback for the project.
This should be combined with the previous seven components into one final submission. Be sure to make any corrections or updates to the previous submissions.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.