Please fully read the instructions below but also the attachment for very clear information for this assignment.
The final paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the implications of new knowledge. The paper should be eight- to ten- pages. You may include explanation and examples from previous experiences as well as implications for future application.
Choose from one of the following measurement types:
- Assessments of Cognitive Ability
- Vocational Assessment
- Assessment of Personality
- Social Measurements
Using current research (at least six scholarly journal articles within the past 10 years), evaluate how the type of measurements selected are currently being used in the field of psychology. Provide at least 2-4 examples or case studies, describing the tests used and the rationale, purpose, and consequences of their usage. How are particular ethical, reliability, and validity issues being addressed? In what types of research areas or fields are these tests being applied? How are ethnic, linguistic, cultural, and other demographic issues being addressed in these studies? What are some of the statistical problems with measurement in these particular cases? How do these measurements provide us with information needed to answer questions, make observations, address issues or concerns, or form recommendations regarding individuals? What is predicted to be the future of this measurement type?
The Final Paper must:
- Be eight to ten pages, double-spaced, and formatted according to APA style.
- Include a cover page that includes:
- The title of the paper
- Student's name
- Course name and number
- Instructor's name
- Date submitted
- Include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Use APA style to document all sources.
- Include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style.