· Select two fast food restaurants and evaluate them in terms of service quality. Suggest ways to improve the service quality.
· Evaluate the two fast-food restaurants you selected in Part 1 of this discussion in terms of the “Seven QC tools”. Determine the top three QC tools that tend to be most valuable to business owners. Explain your rationale.
· Compare and contrast ISO900:2000 and Six Sigma in terms of their differences and similarities.
· From the e-Activity, select one organization that has achieved Six Sigma certification. Then, discuss the benefits and results that the organization has achieved as a result of following the quality standards inherent in Six Sigma certification. Explain how these standards help this organization pursue continuous improvement.
- From the first e-Activity, examine at least three different types of waste that can be found in an organization of your choice. Suggest the lean strategies to confront them.
- From the second e-Activity, compare and contrast the lean service system found with Southwest Airlines to a full-service airline such as United Airlines, British Airways, and other large carriers in terms of cabin service, boarding process, baggage handling, and service encounters.
- Recommend ways for the airline carriers to improve their lean operation system in terms of speed and quality while reducing waste and costs. Explain your rationale.
- · provide at least two examples of companies that have used project management techniques such as CPM or PERT. Evaluate their success in operations.
- · Determine at least two factors that impact the quality of project management. Suggest ways these factors can be mitigated without affecting project operations.
ANSWER EACH BULLET WITH AT LEAST 60 WORDS. PLACE THE ANSWER AFTER THE BULLET. THE QUESTION SHOULD BE BOLD LETTERS TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE OF THE ANSWER. NO COVER SHEET. SINGLE SPACE, CITE AND REFERENCE IF NEEDED,