Due: 26/05/16 12pm GMT +8 Singapore Timing
Assesment 1: Written group preliminary publicly-listed company environmental and key issues analysis
Company: The Body Shop
Length: No more than 800 words. Use 11 point font and 1.5 spacing
Submit a written environmental and key issues analysis of the proposed case study. The written environmental and key issues analysis should include a list of current references and industry sources to display the current research effort. The reference list is not included in the 800 word limit.
1) A brief one paragraph description of your The Body Shop including key products/services and market addressed; annual revenues for the last year; annual profit or loss for the alst year; number of employees; and the name of the chief executive offier (CEO).
2) A critical analysis of key issues of The Body Shop. These key issues will include external megatrends and megaforces that may give rise to opportunities and threats for your case study company, along with internal core competencies and SCA that may represent strengths for the case study company. Internal analysis should also briefly review potential key issues or weakness for the case study company, such as inadequate/excessive gearing; lack of innovation, poor culture or poor chief executive officer (CEO) leadership.
1) Content of preliminary analysis and issues of the case study
2) Identification and discussion of megatrends and megaforces leading to opportunities and threats
2) Identification and discussion of core competencies and SCA representing company strengths
3) Identification and discussion of key potential internal weaknesses of the company
4) Coverage of relevant theoretical issues, including integration of relevant literature with chose case study
5) Structure, including logic and reasoning (how well agrued)
6) Depth of research (academic and industry)