Long-term care is an umbrella term referring to the provision of health care services to older individuals, usually aged 65 and older. The population segment that is age 65 and older is rapidly increasing. As a result, the demand of long-term care services is increasing.
Focus your discussion on the following:
- Discuss the financial future of the provision of long-term care services.
- Who will pay for services?
- Who will receive services?
- How will services be offered?
- APA format, 400 word minimum, scholarly refrences