Week 2: Discussion 2
I. Understanding the Flow of Negotiations: Stages and Phases
A. The typical steps or flow in a negotiation can be found in the phase models of negotiation:
2. Problem solving.
Defines these three phases and give a thorough example of each.
1. Use the correct format and APA format to respond to the discussions questions which I sent previously as an announcement which follows:
a. Introduction – Introduces the topic fully in 12-15 lines
b. Body – Fully answers the question in 2-3 paragraphs of 12-15 lines (NO BULLET POINTS)
c. Conclusion/Summary – Restates the main points of your response in 12-15 lines
d. Reference list – APA format 2 peer reviewed/academic journal and the textbook. Please note it is almost impossible to respond well to these questions without the textbook.
2. Plagiarism and copying/pasting is showing as high Turnitin scores. High Turnitin scores diminish your grade. You must use in-text citations, paraphrasing and quotations to reduce these scores or your grade will not be a passing grade.
3. Absolutely NO BLOGS, ESSAY HELP, BUSINESS.CHRON.COM, WIKIPEDIA or INTERNET ARTICLES should be use and students who persist in using these sites will notice that there grades are affected adversely, only the textbook and journal/peer/academic reviewed articles should be used for these assignments.
4. Use the APA Manual 6th edition which can be purchased or downloaded online to assist you with APA formatting especially of your references. Purdue.edu is also a good source for APA formatting.
5. Form complete sentences, use spell check and grammar check there are too many submissions that need to be reviewed for errors before posting.