- The final section of your Company's SWOT analysis is the most important. This is where you develop the strategic action for managements. Please ensure your recommendations are Specific Measurable Relevant and Time-bound (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Evaluate current organizational structure/design formats and how well each one supports elements of a given management philosophy.
- Assess the change process and determine how to best implement sustainable change initiatives.
- Analyze the relationship between authority and responsibility, and discuss organizational frameworks that support employees.
WEEK 4: SWOT ANALYSIS
The final step in the Strategic Planning process involves formulating goals and objectives in response to the SWOT Chart.
In this section management states the planned actions in order to:
- Use its strengths
- Minimize weaknesses
- Take advantage of opportunities, and
- Neutralize threats.
About MGM Grand Hotel and Casino