Need by Saturday
Draft your 350- to 525-word Executive Summary.
Include the following sections in your summary:
- Who are we?
- Summarize the products or services your company will offer.
- What do we sell?
- Determine who you will compete against to sell to your customers
- Who do we sell to?
- Describe your ideal customer.
- Evaluate how many potential customers exist for your business.
- Distinguish the recognizable types or segments of your customers.
- Financial Summary
- Hypothesize your projected revenue and expenses
- Explain the logic that was used to come up with your revenue forecast
- If you are starting this business, predict when you will show a profit.