*Range from 150 to 300 words per subject
*Integrate theory, research, and/or professional experience
*Include specific examples and/or substantiating evidence
*Include in-text citations and references in APA format (Referenced necessary)
*Stay on topic and address the course objectives
*Demonstrate proper spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone
* This assignment requires to contribute 8 substantive post
Subjects are the following
1. Understand the types of data: qualitative and quantitative.
2. Read the bar, pie, and line charts and analyze information to make decisions.
3. Use Microsoft Excel® pivot tables to create frequency distributions and charts for qualitative data – bar and pie. Interpret information and make decisions.
4. Use Microsoft Excel® to create charts for quantitative data – time-series chart. Interpret information and make decisions.
5. Use Microsoft Excel® pivot tables to create frequency Distributions for quantitative data. Analyze information.
6. Introduction to descriptive statistics.
7. Evaluate and interpret measures of center – mean, median, and mode.
8. Evaluate and interpret measures of variation – range, standard deviation, and variance.