· Create and prepare weekly and monthly status reports to ensure clients consistently received timely and complete information
· Coordinates assigned programs, workshops, and processes for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established guidelines and procedures while increasing participation
· Collaborates with staff for the purpose of organizing, implementing and coordinating workshops and training sessions to support parents, staff, and community members
· Increased program attendance by 25 percent by gathering data, conducting observations, and using assessment feedback for ongoing program improvement
· Increased student participation by 15 percent while effectively managing student recruitment,
enrollment, scheduling and registration procedures to meet program attendance goals
· Carried out HR procedures and practices for staff recruitment, screening, hiring, and termination
· Reduced employee turnover to less than 2 percent in the first year
· Executed and maintained program management processes and disciplines in the areas of: program schedule and quality management; human resource management; cost management; procurement management; change management
· Coordinated with all site-based student support services, including Student Assistance Programs, Student Success Teams, Health Advocates, Healthy School Teams, Peer Resources, Wellness Centers, and Health Promotion Committee.
· Identified, trained, and supervised teachers, paraprofessionals, volunteers, parent liaisons, and community partners to implement academic, recreation, and enrichment activities.
· Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D)
· Masters of Business Administration- Executive MBA Program (EMBA)
· Bachelors of Science- Organizational Behavior and Leadership (OBL)
· Logistics: managing multiple tasks and working to concurrent deadlines
· Financial: developing, administering, monitoring, reconciling and acquitting budgets and organizing activities within budget
· Organization: planning tasks and managing time effectively in a fast-paced/ changing environment
· Administration: closely scrutinizing work, with attention to detail/accuracy, document management
· Initiative: following procedural guidelines while demonstrably innovative
· Independence: working equally well independently, as directed, and as part of a team
· Communication: bilingual in English and Spanish
· Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), QuickBooks; Windows and Mac OS; Type 75 WPM with complete accuracy.
Ledger General Ledger, Subsidiary LedgerA ledger contains summarized financial information that is classified by assignment to a specific account num...
ACCG106 TUTORIAL 1 HOMEWORK/ DISCUSSIONChapter 1: Introduction to accounting DQ: 1.13:As summarized in AICPA ch.1, an excerpt from the Jerkins Report...
. The requirement that only transaction data capable of being expressed in terms of money be included in the accounting records relates to thea. cost...
About UsCindys is a popular bakery and restaurant chain with over 40 branches nationwide. To celebrate our growth, we invite you to look around and e...
Accountingis a service activity. Its function is to provide quantitative information,primarily financial in nature, about economic entities that is i...
Introduction to Accounting PrinciplesThere are general rules and concepts that govern the field of accounting. These general rulesreferred to as basi...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.