Deliverable Length: 3,000–3,600 words, not including Title page and Reference section
Add a Summary and Recommendations section to your Supply Chain Process Improvement Proposal. This section will summarize your findings and specify your recommendations for the organization you chose as the basis for your improvement proposal. Present a case for sustainable supply chains and an overall recommendation for improvement to the company you have chosen for this project.
Summary and Recommendations (600 words)
- Provide company findings for improvement initiatives supporting a responsive and efficient supply chain operation.
- Describe how the supply chain sustainment elements of governance, environment, social, and economic (financial) can impact the supply chain performance of your selected company.
Update your previously completed sections based on instructor and peer feedback. Your final Supply Chain Process Improvement Proposal should consist of the following:
- Title Page
- Section 1: Company Profile
- Section 2: Supply Chain Management Flows
- Section 3: Organizations and Functions
- Section 4: Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
- Section 5: Relationships and Strategies
- Section 6: Measurement and Management
- Section 7: Global Supply Chain
- Section 8: Summary and Recommendations
- Reference Section