Paul Tudor Jones II: “Why We Need to Rethink Capitalism”
Here is it:
1. Summarize the problem with capitalism, in Jones’s estimation.
2. In his talk, Jones includes a great deal of evidence to support his view that we need to rethink capitalism. List as many as you can here.
3. Which is the most compelling to you? Why? Consider the impact of this reason on e.g. you and people like you, our nation, our environment, the poor, the employed, the unemployed, etc.
4. Jones names three ways income inequality gaps are usually closed. Name them.
5. What do you think of his proposal to address income inequality?
6. Is the situation as dire as he suggests, do you think?
7. What are the barriers to reforming capitalism?
8. What would you want to ask him, if you were sitting in the audience?
please check the task below Its a report I need only ques c and d as a report 350-500 words ...
Discussion 1"Database Life Cycle" Please respond to the following:Per the text, the Database Life Cycle includes the Database...
Please write about a recent news article that has interested you and how you feel that subject would relate to JPMorgan Chase & Co. (200 words)...
How would you respond to a discussion like this: Carefully define the terms 'science' and 'pseudoscienc...
Use reliable and creditable sources (outside of our textbook) to research one of the following: Employee Burnout, Employee Social Networking and...
Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You have just finished up and have...
Ask Your Questions, We'll notify you once someone answers it
Your question was successfully posted. We'll notify you once we get an answer. Kindly save this question ID for your reference.