Read the case titled: “Prioritizing Projects at D. D. Williamson” found in Chapter 2.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the prioritizing process at D. D. Williamson.
- Suggest two (2) recommendations to improve the prioritizing process.
- Create a scenario where the implemented process at D. D. Williamson would not work.
- Project five (5) years ahead and speculate whether or not D. D. Williamson will be using the same process. Justify your answer.
- Use at least four (4) quality (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.